Compassionate care with a personal touch.
Brandon Wilde’s skilled nursing in Evans, GA, combines high-quality nursing care with a friendly, homelike environment where everyone is treated like family. Open to Augusta, GA, area seniors and anyone over the age of 18, our licensed nursing staff of RNs and LPNs provide comprehensive short- and long-term inpatient care in an intimate community of private and semi-private rooms. Our warm and inviting atmosphere offers a wide variety of social, recreational and cultural activities to help promote socializing and friendship. In addition, all residents enjoy delicious restaurant-style meals prepared by our talented culinary team.
To learn about our skilled nursing services, fill out our form.
Our services and amenities include:
- Chef-prepared meals and snacks from our fine dining menu for all residents
- Individualized care plans
- Elite Physician Services and on-site 24-hour RN coverage
- Medication management
- WellConnected Therapies including physical, occupational and speech therapies – read more about outcomes and our comprehensive suite of therapies by clicking here
- Bridge to Home at Brandon Wilde offers an extension to therapy to those who need further rehabilitation to regain strength and independence. Learn more.
- Scheduled transportation to local medical appointments
- Respite stay
- Calendar full of social, cultural, recreational and spiritual activities
Skilled Nursing Frequently Asked Questions
Skilled nursing is for those who need around-the-clock care. At Brandon Wilde, that care is provided by licensed professionals, including RNs, LPNs, Certified Nurse Aides and Certified Medication Aides. We also offer custom programs that encourage maximum social interaction.
These are some conditions that often require skilled care for seniors:
- Congestive heart failure
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Cardiac failure
- Parkinson’s disease
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Other major illness
- Hip or bone fracture
- Fall-related injury
- Orthopedic surgery
- Severe osteoarthritis
Potential candidates for long-term nursing care include those who are dealing with an ongoing health condition or disability, chronic or severe pain, a chronic medical condition, permanent disability or dementia.
Yes! We encourage residents to bring their personal belongings. The rooms are well furnished so it is not necessary to bring furniture, however, a favorite (non-cloth covered) recliner is always homelike and comforting.
Brandon Wilde’s staffing ratios are set by the acuity of the population and are higher than most skilled nursing communities. Quality of care is our #1 focus.
Yes – staff can assist you with a policy review and financial analysis of what a stay will cost.
Yes – our Arbor neighborhood is designated for those suffering from memory impairment who also require skilled nursing care. For those not requiring skilled nursing care, residents with memory impairment reside in our Windsor House neighborhood.