Brandon Wilde, located in Evans, GA, offers senior rehabilitation services 7 days a week on an extended or short-term basis. We have teamed up with Aegis Therapies® to help Augusta-area seniors and anyone over the age of 18 recover and return home after a serious illness or hip, knee or some other joint replacement surgery. Our friendly, dedicated care team works closely with you, your family and personal physician to create a customized and enhanced care plan. Our restorative rehabilitation services — including physical, occupational and speech therapies — are available in a comfortable setting to help you quickly recover and get back to doing what you love.
Through our commitment to clinical excellence we continue to achieve positive outcomes, including being a national leader in the percentage of short-stay residents who made improvements in function.
To learn more about our rehabilitation options, fill out our form.
“I have improved so much since I came, and am so glad I was referred to Brandon Wilde.” – Sue
Click video below to see how our innovative physical and occupational LSVT BIG® program helped a resident recover from loss of motor function.
Our services and amenities include:
- LSVT BIG and LOUD® treatments are offered by physical, speech and occupational therapists certified in these methods to provide high-quality and innovative rehabilitation and wellness programming.
- Bridge to Home at Brandon Wilde offers an extension to therapy to those who need further rehabilitation to regain strength and independence. Learn more.
- Private and semi-private suites feature a bathroom and shower
- 24/7 nursing care and supervision
- Chef-prepared meals
- Individualized care plans
- Sample calendar full of social, cultural, recreational and spiritual activities
You can also schedule an appointment at our on-site clinic, conveniently located in the lobby of our Health Center, for minor first aid or other concerns.
Short-Term Rehabilitation Frequently Asked Questions
At Brandon Wilde, we provide short-term rehab through physical, speech and occupational therapies. You don’t need to be a resident here to receive expert care from skilled pathologists and therapists using the most advanced treatments and technologies.
It’s similar in that it helps restore strength and mobility. Occupational therapy helps people adapt to their social and physical environment through relearning things like dressing, memory training and coordination exercises.
Skilled speech and language pathologists address communication issues and swallowing dysfunctions. Our staff will design treatment plans to help with language ability, provide alternate communication strategies and give appropriate diet recommendations.