From the moment you step foot onto our campus, you’ll notice the difference: a welcoming place where everyone knows each other. (We wouldn’t be surprised if you already know someone here, too.) Brandon Wilde is a place where everyone is engaged with something that gives them a feeling of joy and purpose.
Our residents describe that “Brandon Wilde has something for everyone. If you have an interest or an activity you want to do, the staff will help you do it.”
To learn more about the Brandon Wilde way, fill out our form.
Services and amenities include:
- Interior and exterior maintenance
- Transportation to and from doctor’s appointments
- Chef-prepared meals
- Private dining room
- 24-hour on-site security
- Salon and day spa
- Wellness center
- Indoor heated saltwater pool
- Walking trails
- Bike paths
- Dog park
- Art room
- Woodworking shop
- Billiards and darts room
Room to grow.
Our 73-acre campus was recently certified as a National Wildlife Federation mini-refuge, which means our community offers you, and area wildlife, space to spread out. Sit by our large pond, play with your dog in our dog park, garden in our mini-gardens, walk our trails, ride your bike, or just enjoy all the flowers bursting with color in our well-maintained flower beds.
“The Brandon Wilde way is defined as what’s important to you.”
– Jacob Elliott, Executive Director
With over 47,000 square feet of common areas, you’ll have room to spread out inside, too. Share a meal with friends in our dining room. Gather for drinks and conversation in our Club Room. Read in our library. Enjoy some friendly competition in our billiards room. Work toward a personal goal in our indoor pool and fitness center. Listen to a concert or guest speaker in our auditorium. Or attend one of the resident committees or classes that happen throughout the week.
A commitment to hospitality.
At Brandon Wilde, we take our hospitality seriously — and it’s not just because we’re in the South. Our hospitality philosophy is summed up best with our Extraordinary Impressions program, made up of our 10 hospitality promises:
- We greet you warmly by name and with a smile.
- We treat everyone with courteous respect.
- We anticipate your needs and act accordingly.
- We listen and respond enthusiastically in a timely manner.
- We hold ourselves and one another accountable.
- We make you feel important.
- We embrace and value our differences.
- We ask, “Is there anything else I can do for you?”
- We maintain high levels of professionalism, both in conduct and appearance, at all times.
- We pay attention to the details.
Our commitment to superior hospitality ensures the Brandon Wilde way is your way.