From the moment you step foot onto our campus, you’ll notice the difference: a welcoming place where everyone knows each other. (We wouldn’t be surprised if you already know someone here, too.) Brandon Wilde is a place where everyone is engaged with something that gives them a feeling of joy and purpose.
To learn more about the Brandon Wilde way, fill out our form.
Services and amenities include:
- Interior and exterior maintenance
- Transportation to and from doctor’s appointments
- Chef-prepared meals
- Private dining room
- 24-hour on-site security
- Salon and day spa
- Wellness center
- Indoor heated saltwater pool
- Walking trails
- Bike paths
- Dog park
- Art room
- Woodworking shop
- Billiards and darts room
Room to grow.
Our 73-acre campus was recently certified as a National Wildlife Federation mini-refuge, which means our community offers you, and area wildlife, space to spread out. Sit by our large pond, play with your dog in our dog park, garden in our mini-gardens, walk our trails, ride your bike, or just enjoy all the flowers bursting with color in our well-maintained flower beds.
“The Brandon Wilde way is defined as what’s important to you.”
– Jacob Elliott, Executive Director
With over 47,000 square feet of common areas, you’ll have room to spread out inside, too. Share a meal with friends in our dining room. Gather for drinks and conversation in our Club Room. Read in our library. Enjoy some friendly competition in our billiards room. Work toward a personal goal in our indoor pool and fitness center. Listen to a concert or guest speaker in our auditorium. Or attend one of the resident committees or classes that happen throughout the week.
A commitment to hospitality.
At Brandon Wilde, we take our hospitality seriously — and it’s not just because we’re in the South. Our hospitality philosophy is summed up best with our Extraordinary Impressions program, made up of our 10 hospitality promises:
- We greet you warmly by name and with a smile.
- We treat everyone with courteous respect.
- We anticipate your needs and act accordingly.
- We listen and respond enthusiastically in a timely manner.
- We hold ourselves and one another accountable.
- We make you feel important.
- We embrace and value our differences.
- We ask, “Is there anything else I can do for you?”
- We maintain high levels of professionalism, both in conduct and appearance, at all times.
- We pay attention to the details.
Our commitment to superior hospitality ensures the Brandon Wilde way is your way.