“During this last year of the pandemic, we were re-convinced of the wisdom of the decision to move to Brandon Wilde. LCS® and the staff at Brandon Wilde really rose to the occasion, and we felt safe here. We appreciate all they have done and continue to do.”
Life is moving forward at Brandon Wilde, and we’re excited to provide you with the opportunity to experience the enriching lifestyle of Brandon Wilde while enjoying each other’s company. And as we look to tomorrow, we will take every precaution to ensure the future is as safe as we can make it.
Our ultimate goal is to serve our residents’ health and happiness. When they’re happy, we know we’ve done our job well. That is why we have adopted EverSafe 360°™ as the new standard in overall safety for residents and staff, developed by Life Care Services™, An LCS® Company.
Read about our most recent response to COVID-19 by clicking here.
How Will Brandon Wilde Implement EverSafe 360°™?
- Partnership with Augusta University Health to offer telehealth appointments
- Science-backed cleaning and disinfecting protocols
- Installed needlepoint bipolar ionization throughout the community. Needlepoint bipolar ionization can help by reducing airborne pathogens, particles and odors, while saving energy and without generating harmful byproducts.
- Flex spaces will create different situational plans for shared spaces
- Resident engagement and communication through our resident portal and in-house television channel
To learn more about these services watch the video below and click here to read the blog article.
Where we have been during these Wilde times:
- Daily delivery of hot meals
- Daily delivery of mail, newspapers, and packages
- Grocery store and pharmacy runs
- Social Distance Exercise classes
- TED Talks on BW-TV
- Weekly “How Does Your Garden Grow” newsletter featuring resident’s gardens
- A campus wide “Where’s Waldo” where residents search for the weekly hidden Waldo
- Fishing poles provided to residents to fish on the campus’s lake whenever
- Their very own Master’s Golf Tournament
- Local artist hired to create chalk art
- 73-acre of gorgeous grounds and paths to walk with friends
- Compassionate and knowledgeable Brandon Wilde staff on campus daily
- Partnership with CVS to be included as first priority to receive the vaccine for residents and staff
Hear From Those Who Live Here
“Simply stated, we enjoy being physically active! One of the major reasons for moving to Brandon Wilde was the Wellness Program and Physical Activities Department (seven years ago). We wanted to maintain and even improve our wellness status. During the pandemic, the Wellness folks quickly offered Zoom classes and other exercise options when the Wellness Center was closed. We are so thankful they offered these classes because it helped us to continue to maintain and improve our wellness. “
“The programming here at Brandon Wilde is excellent. They provide everything from music, workout sessions and art courses to discussion sessions, games, and the list goes on. There is hardly a day I can’t find something I want to do. Even during the COVID-19 restrictions, the wellness staff found ways to keep us upbeat and in good spirits.”