Brandon Wilde Caregiver Support Group
Presented by: Alzheimer’s Association Georgia
Build a support system with people who understand. Alzheimer’s Association® support groups, conducted by trained facilitators, are a safe place for people living with dementia and their care partners to:
- Develop a support system.
- Exchange practical information on challenges and possible solutions.
- Talk through issues and ways of coping.
- Share feelings, needs and concerns.
- Learn about community resources.
RSVP by emailing Martie Ewest at EwestMartie@brandonwildelcs.com.