Brandon Wilde's Alzheimer's and Memory Care residence known as The Windsor House features an innovative living environment for residents needing mid to mild-stage Dementia Care. The Windsor House is comprised of 25 suites connected to a commons, specially designed for the comfort and safety of our Alzheimer's and Memory Care residents. Residents seeking Alzheimer's Care are free to go about their independent daily routines in a secure, relaxed family environment. The Windsor House offers Alzheimer's Care to the entire community.
Alzheimer's and Memory Care - Features
- Resident-centered Care Partners design individualized, custom Memory Care plans for all residents with dementia or Alzheimer’s related memory disorders.
- 24-hour freedom to enjoy secured open living spaces, both inside and outside.
- Open kitchen, dining room and living room designed for Alzheimer’s residents and their unique needs.
- Access to activities and programs available to all Brandon Wilde residents.
- Higher levels of Alzheimer’s Care at Brandon Wilde.